Saturday 10 December 2011

Tis the season to PARTY.

Christmas!! My absolute FAVE time of year. No doubts about that.
As a way of celebrating, I went to my work meal a few nights ago.
This is the outfit I decided to throw on for this festive occassion...

Dress - Primark
Red batwing cardigan -F+F
With this outfit I also wore some red wine coloured tights & some black strappy heels from New Look :)



This is the eye look I decided to create for the evening. As i was wearing quite a berry coloured lipstick I wanted to go for a more subtle but still slightly edgy brown smoky eye look.

Products used on face:
Olay Beauty Fluid
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation NC25
H&M Bronzing Powder
GOSH eye brow palette in dark
Maybelline Collossal Mascara (Extra Black)
Maybelline One By One Mascara
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
No 7 Powder Blush - Soft Damson
Collection 2000 Perfecting Minerals
Collection 2000 Lipstick - Vintage Rose
Lipcote

If you would like any indepth reviews on any of the products mentioned then please let me know in the  comments box!

Hope you are all having a lovely day :)

Lots of love,

Kelly x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill my page with loveliness..