Sunday 8 January 2012

Pretty little purchases: Peacocks & Select.

Yesterday, as mentioned in my previous post, I needed to go shopping for some work trousers. Typically, there weren't any that I liked. Being me, rather than just going straight back home, I couldn't resist the urge to buy a few pretty things.

This is what i bought in the end. Both purchases were really bargainous (and very cute!) so it was well worth it even though i'm trying to cut down on buying things i don't need :)


Knitted waterfall cardigan - reduced from £20 to £14 - Select.
Fairisle hot water bottle - reduced from £7 to £2.



I LOVE LOVE LOVE these two beauts, soo glad that I managed to get my hands on them! :)

Have you managed to pick up any cute bargains in the sale recently?  x x

















2 comments:

  1. Love that cardigan, I have an outfit I would totally wear it with in my head! And the water bottle is too cute for words. x

    ReplyDelete

Fill my page with loveliness..